Digital Marketing Account Manager
GoEdison Company Overview
GoEdison is a rapidly growing family-owned and operated digital marketing agency based out of Denver, Colorado. We strive to create value in everything we do, and we tailor our approach to each individual business we serve.
One thing to note: we’re not your typical digital marketing agency. We have a very sophisticated and tailored approach that’s unique to each individual client. We get quality results and have quality relationships with our clients. We’re not your typical ‘turn and burn’ agency.
Our team is passionate about our measurable results, which we achieve through effective communication, creativity and an arsenal of industry tools at our disposal. Our culture is comprised of four core values that push our standards for quality and life: Good Citizenship, Integrity, Initiative, and Leadership.
What we’re looking for in this person:
There are five main principles we’re looking for with this new position: trust, initiative, creativity, communication, and ownership. The candidate should have a passion for growth and working in a team environment. Also, we need the eventual candidate to be able to work individually since they’ll be working remotely on a primary basis.
The candidate must possess strong communication skills and people skills with a natural ability to problem solve and learn. The candidate will be a new critical addition to our team and we want to make sure this person is ready for the success and impact we need them to have.
Qualities you MUST have:
● Loyal and honest – aka: a person of strong integrity (be a good person!)
● Critical thinking/problem-solving abilities
● Great communication skills: written and verbal
● Genuine and creative with an ability to create and think outside the box
● Strong organizational and task management skills
● Self accountability through taking ownership of your work
Your Core Responsibilities:
● Ability to manage multiple client accounts regarding communication, marketing services, and reporting
● Client communication: Email, phone, task execution
● Ongoing assistance with various marketing tasks: Social media postings, social media ads, email/newsletter creation, client content postings, analytic reporting, etc.
● Weekly standing meeting with core GoEdison team
Ideal Candidate Experience (not required):
● Minimum one year of online marketing experience.
● Proficient with: Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets/PowerPoint or Microsoft Excel
● Platform Experience with MailChimp, WordPress, Facebook/Instagram, Google Analytics
Perks for accepting this position:
● Work from home 90% of the time. Once trust is built and you understand what we do, you’re off to the races. Work from the comfort of your own home!
● Awesome surrounding GoEdison team
● Get on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company
● Significant opportunity for career and financial growth
● Work with great clients and businesses
● Have direct impact for the company you’re working for
This is currently a part-time position. Ideally, this person would work 15-17 hours per week, depending on client workload. We’re looking to hire someone with an entry-level marketing skill-set that holds the core principles and qualities we listed. The position will start as an hourly position, which will be determined based on experience. Note: There is a major opportunity to grow into a full-time position once work-flow is established and the business has grown sufficiently.
To apply and be considered for this job, please email James Harper - email@example.com - Included in your email should be your resume and a few paragraphs as to WHY you should be considered for this position.